Friday, May 8, 2009

The Contrast of Boys of Girls

Hi! Here is the other promised post. We have been quite busy the past couple of days so it is nice to have a second to blog. Enjoy!

This is what was going on during a rainy day the boys had friends over! (Yes, Mom was in the room watching the WHOLE thing.) It took the younger boys quite awhile of bugging the older two boys, but they got what they wanted!

Okay I lied, so there was a girl... Lacey was the only girl to participate in this wrestling match!They got themselves into quite the pile-up.

Just steps from the wrestling match, the girls occupied themselves by playing Seen It in the dining room.

After a little while mom had them stop, but they did pose for me!

I also got a video of them. This is near the end and they are all pretty tired. I hope you all have a great weekend!

~Lindsey~

PS As my new background says: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! to all of you moms!!

2 comments:

  1. how(cool)you got a video on your blog.!!!!!
    I hope to see you soon
    love
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I saw a girl in that wrestl........not

    ReplyDelete