Friday, May 22, 2009

Hello. Before we head down to Massachussetts I wanted to post Isaiah's first game. He came in to pitch in the 4th inning and racked up 7 strike outs in 3 innings! He allowed only 1 run in those 3 innings, and the other 2 outs were made by the 3rd baseman. It was a very well fought game. They didn't win, but at this level it is not about winning so much as just having fun and learning. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend, and lets take a moment to remember all those who have, are, and will serve this great country. We will, as I said, be in MA for our cousin's wedding on Sunday. We are looking forward to seeing everybody and having a great time at the wedding. Happy Memorial Day!!!

~Lindsey~

Isaiah up-to-bat.


He got walked from getting hit in the thigh and he would like me to tell you he came home from the game with a souvenir... a nice welt that was purple. He did get to second base where he is in this picture.

Pitching.

GOOD GAME!!!! Shaking hands.

Isaiah is second to the left.

Together with the team in the dug out "breaking down".

GO SLATERS!!

Again, Isaiah is second to the left, number 21.

PS I have a video of Isaiah pitching, but the computer won't load it tonight. I will try when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment