Friday, April 17, 2009

Sewing Projects

Hello! I thought that I would post something that I made today.....




I thought that the dress came out good. It was my first try at it. Although Hannah is modeling it for me, it is supposed to be my cousin Priscilla's 1st birthday dress. I know that Hannah and Cilla are close in size, but I am hoping not to have to make major changes to it for it to fit Priscilla. This is the first time I have made actual clothes (not doll dresses) by myself without help from our great neighbor. (NOTE: I am not trying to pat myself on the back, I just thought you might find it interesting. And aslo to show all of you who gave money towards my awesome sewing machine for my birthday a couple of years ago.) I am planning on making Noey and Hannah one to wear for our cousin Laura's wedding in May. The fabrics have the same delicate print on them like the one for Cilla, just different colors. Okay, well have a great weekend everyone!!!

~Lindsey~

3 comments:

  1. lindsey, i love the dress and can't wait to put it on priscilla. you are sooooooo talented. love auntie carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. lindsey, i love the dress and can't wait to put it on priscilla. you are sooooooooo talented. see you soon. love auntie carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you got the dress done already! You were just showing me the materials a couple of days ago! What a great job (as usual)! Love, Auntie Renee

    ReplyDelete