Sunday, March 29, 2009

House Update

Hello, I thought that I would update you on some of work we have gotten accomplished. It is really quiet here, but I think I am getting used to it. I guess that I am going to have to re-adjust when you guys get home tomorrow! Have fun, we'll see you soon!

Love, Lindsey, Dad, and Chris
How does the hallway look???
I really hope you like it because I AM NOT painting those spindels again!

Kind of a funky view from up top.

The last thing I will show you is the window. Well, I hope you guys like it!

Mom, I tried to get the pictures I had of the views we have, but I still cannot get to the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the house Lindsey Chris and dad!
    We really like it!!!!
    Mom Beth Bekah Isaiah Noey Hannah and Timothy

    ReplyDelete