- While working for the Forestry Dept., check to see how much hose is left while cleaning them before you whip the hose around to get out kinks or you will end up with a huge bruise on the side of your knee
- NEVER, NEVER hay in shorts (even if you have rubber boots that only leave a few inches of skin and think that it will only be a few truck loads).
- Getting a sun burn on top of where you have hay splinters and cuts hurts REALLY bad!
- Showering with sunburnt and cut up legs makes for a miserable shower
- Planting seeds is nearly impossible with childrens' help no matter how many tactics you use!
I think I had some more, but I am too tired to think of anymore. Oh wait, that is another one:
- Having a very busy week and staying up way too late every night is a really bad idea because by Wednesday your burnt out :)
I hope everyone is having a great start to summer!!