Thursday, March 4, 2010

Winter Wonderland Pictures

Okay, maybe not all of the pictures are of the winter wonderland, but I couldn't resist this one of Tim. Some families have varying opinions on binkies, we are for them. Now however, since Tim is older, we limit his "binky time" to mostly naptime and bedtime. So he decided to improvise and find his own binky, Noelle's "Hello Kitty" ring!! Thank you Mom for the cute picture!!


Now here are the Winter Wonderland pictures...
Our state bird the Chickadees...



I am not sure why, but this is my favorite picture. I guess I love it because of the way the light is and in the upper two corners it naturally darkened. I don't know, I just like it :) It is looking up to the top of a tree from underneath it.








Thankfully all the snow melted off the trees, but it was really pretty!!
~Lindsey~
PS Scroll down to the very bottom and check out the family I made for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment