Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th Celebration!

Again, I don't know what is going on, but I am having problems arranging pictures. Although this isn't working for me, we still had a great time in Rhode Island! Here is a re-cap of the 4th!

Isaiah and Ben didn't get very far into the Pops....
Some of the boys with sparklers.

My great uncle Bob and cousin Emma.

I love Hannah's face in this picture as she is getting ready hit the pinata!

I couldn't resist this picture... she is such a cutie!!

A whacky entrance into the water! Nice one Cameron!!

The "Grill Master" of the day poses.

Kira enjoys some good eats!


The side view of my birthday cake.

The top view of my birthday cake. I had a lot of fun making it, with some help of course;).

We had a really great weekend. I hope everyone else had a great 4th!

~Lindsey~

No comments:

Post a Comment