Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fair Day!!

A couple weekends ago, my whole family was able to attend a fair and we all had a blast spending time together and you can't forget the rides and food!! Here are a few pictures of the day...


The first thing we did was the Ferris Wheel.


Can you tell we were there early??!! Mom, Chris, Isaiah, Noelle, and Katie stayed on the ground for this ride!

I was so excited that I got the kids on the roller coaster. Tim looked a little unsure of the whole thing, but Hannah and Noelle LOVED it!



And what would a fair be without the Merry Go Round??


Rebekah looks thrilled... HAHA!! She was a good sport to help the little ones :)


Can you all believe it?? I put a pictures of myself in this post! *GASP* Seriously though, Hanny wanted me to go with her and how could I tell her no?? It had been a long time since I went on one of these slides and I have to admit, I had fun with her!!


Near the end of the day we got to watch a little Sea Lion show! They both were so cute!


Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment