Thursday, November 5, 2009

What's Up

Just a few days ago I was able to go with some friends to see the "World Famous" Lipizzaner Stallions. We had a really fun day of shopping and then finishing the day with seeing the horses perform. I didn't take my camera because I assumed no pictures were allowed, at least with the flash. Actually, you are able to photograph as much as you like even with the flash if you need it! I was disappointed that I didn't have it with me, but it worked out fine because mom and dad went to see them last night. I sent my camera with them and mom was able to get some pictures for me. I also have some pictures of the first snow that has actually accumulated to something on the ground. Hannah and Noelle are very excited about it, although they were sad it isn't enough to sled in yet :)


This is the head rider bowing with a horse.


I gave up trying to move this after about 5min. of trying. Anyway, it is of the snow on the trees and in the field.
The head rider again, on a horse without stirrups, doing one of the "Airs Above the Ground" maneuvers.
The riders on their mounts finish the program.

Something I drew in the snow today.


Miss Izzy does her best to smile for me!


~Lindsey~

No comments:

Post a Comment